16 July 2012

Calling all Texas Teachers

Before...

Still working on the "after" 
I'm extremely excited to be "in the building" this year! Right next door to our principal too! Maybe she doesn't realize how many questions I ask on a daily basis ;)

My mother-in-law retired in May from teaching for over 20 years! I am so proud of her!
4 truckloads of teaching materials were hauled from her classroom and I have the awesome blessing of receiving! Along with crates of books and school supplies, she also gave me several professional teaching books. Last week I read both the Daily 5 and CAFE books and was very impressed with the work of "the sisters"

I am now looking for Texas Elementary teachers (particularly third grade) who are also familiar with these routines and have implemented them in their classrooms. I am looking for a way to incorporate the Daily 5 and CAFE lesson/structure with STAAR preparation as well as aligning the standards (TEKS). Sooooo where are you guys???

No comments: